skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
isabellablack
Just a blog about people in my life.
Monday, July 2, 2007
#6 More flickr fun
I've chosen to make a librarian trading card. Seemed the easiest thing to do. So here it is.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
You know where my heart really is.
Aloha from Ohio
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(21)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(12)
# 17 Playing Around w/Wikis
# 16 Wikis
# 15 Library & Web 2.0
# 14 Technorati
#13 Del.icio.us' Social Networking Aspects
# 12 Rollyo
# 11 LibraryThing
#10 Image Generators
# 9 Finding Feeds
# 8 Making Life Really Simple...Perhaps
#7 Blog About Technology
#6 More flickr fun
►
June
(3)
Why Isabellablack ?
Isabella is my cat's name...and she's black. And she is the most favorite cat I have ever had. And I am not even a cat person so it surprises me that I have given her such a prestigious place on my new blog.
View my complete profile
LINKS
flickr
bloglines