

FABULOUS! I absolutely love something finally. I created an account & began entering right away. http://www.librarything.com/catalog/sitko I have a large stack of little slips of paper, all shapes & sizes, with titles of books & authors names & who recommended them to me...Now I can get this organized & have my own little system/bookstore.
I don't think I am interested in the social aspect of this site. At least not yet. The Groups & Talk I'll pass on for now. I made this a private acct. in my profile but may venture out there later.
The UnSuggested--books it thinks I would NOT want, seems like I might enjoy.
I also love--which I just discovered--that I can click on the bookjacket in my list & and choose that it take me to the book site in Amazon--where I always go for reviews. Now I can do two steps at once!!!!!!!!
So take a look w/my link here. I just got started so only have about 6 entries. I really like the Cover View aspect of this as well...just like browsing books in a bookstore.
THANKS FOR SOMETHING I CAN REALLY USE...& ENJOY.