Well I'm truly not a techie person. Did I even spell that right? And this goes beyond computer kind of stuff. I still don't own a digital camera, although that seems to be creeping up on me. No cell phone. No dishwasher. We have an outhouse on our place and we still use it often. And I just figured out how to program our cordless phone to do all that it was meant to do. One thing that did make a big difference in my life, however, was finally, after some 30 yrs of going to laundromats, getting a washer & dryer.
But ask me an Excel question. Or ask me for a quick graphic-- a sign or poster, admission tickets, business cards. Calendars I can do in a jiffy too.
Anyway, it's amazing the info that's out there. Just trying to find the time to get that info is the biggy.